Cinemagic Covid Guidelines
- Masks will be required of all guests while moving through the facility, including the lobby, hallways and restrooms. Any guests that do not comply shall be asked to leave.
- Guests will be encouraged to go to their auditorium as soon as possible and exit the theater in the same manner.
- Sanitizer stations will be available for guest use throughout the facility.
- All vending machines, water fountains and arcade games will not be available for use.
- Guests are encouraged to use contactless payment. Through the Cinemagic App guests can purchase tickets and concession items.
- Cinemagic Employees will undergo daily health screenings and temperature checks as mandated by CDC and State Governance Guidelines.
- Employees will be required to consistently wash hands and wear face masks.
- Large drink and popcorn refills will be suspended.
- Guests are encouraged to avoid using cash for purchases.
- Concessions stations will be spread out to further help with social distancing.
- Guests will be required to wear face masks at all times while in the auditorium except while eating or drinking concession items. Employees will do regular checks of the auditoriums to ensure that these guidelines are being met.
- There will be two closed-off seats between each group of guests to further practice social distancing. The reservation system has been modified to automatically enforce this. At locations where there is no reserved seating, guests will be encouraged to maintain this policy. Employees will be going through the auditoriums to ensure that social distancing is being practiced.
- Groups will only be limited in size as required by state or county order.
- ULV Foggers will be used by employees between every screening to sanitize every auditorium and seat between shows.
- Per state guidelines, auditorium maximum capacity will be limited to 50%.
Cinemagic will closely monitor and amend the safety measures according to requirements by State and medical authorities.