Part-Time Supervisor at the Hooksett, NH Cinemagic Theater
As a member of our Cinemagic Theater management team, you will enjoy a wide variety of duties:
- Oversee and advise on general building maintenance:
- Understand and operate our Vista point-of-sales system.
- Understand, operate and troubleshoot our Projection booth systems.
- Strong understanding of inventory control procedures – receiving inventory, cycle counting, etc.
- Ensure theater complies with current PCI standards.
- Oversee all areas of employee relations: hiring, scheduling, managing, and discipline.
- Perform daily cash management functions and reconciliation.
- Perform daily reporting functions providing both corporate and 3rd party partners with timely theater information.
- Provide excellent customer service to all theater patrons.
- Resolve customer’s requests, complaints in theater.
- Respond to customer comments requests from Internet requests.
- Provide professional, courteous phone interactions with patrons.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Must at all times display an utmost professional demeanor.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- College degree preferred.
We are actively sourcing candidates for this open position. Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Part-Time Employees at Cinemagic Theaters
| > Cinemagic & IMAX® Theater in Saco, Maine
||Just a few of the great benefits!:
| > Cinemagic Theater in Clarks Pond, Maine
||• Matinee and evening shifts available
| > Cinemagic Theater in Salisbury, Massachusetts
||• Flexible scheduling
| > Cinemagic Theater in Sturbridge, Massachusetts
||• Great for Senior citizens
| > Cinemagic Theater in Merrimack, New Hampshire
||• And of course, free movies!
| > Cinemagic & IMAX® Theater in Hooksett, New Hampshire
| > Cinemagic Theater in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Apply below today or apply in person at the theater!
Cinemagic is constantly growing.
We are always accepting applications from talented candidates for all positions.
Application for Employment